A box filled with surprise goodies from our shop. Can vary between candles, bath salts, smudge sticks, crystals , and necklaces depending on the size you choose 💗🌿 Each item will be intuitively chosen for you. These are made to order and will qualify for 2 day shipping ✨
Safety & Warnings
To prevent fire and serious injury you must follow these instructions: • Burn candle within sight. Never leave a candle unattended!
• Keep away from anything flameable, drafts and vibrations.
• It's best not to move a candle once it's lit.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Burn on a level, heat resistant surface and never leave unattended.
• Keep the candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
• Place candles at least ten centimeters (10 cm) apart from one another, as the heat from one candle can actually melt the outside of an adjacent candle causing the melted wax to spill out. The heat from the wick of one candle can also cause an updraft of air, causing the adjacent candle to burn unevenly.
• The best way to extinguish a candle is to use a special cap and do not blow out as wax could pour out.
• If your candle is in glass jar, make sure the flame does not reach the edges of the jar as it could break. Do
not burn candle in crevassed or otherwise damaged jar.
Things to Consider Before Lighting the Candle
• Remove packing, tags and decorative material before burning candles.
• Trim the wick to about one centimeter (1 cm) in height each time before lighting the candle. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
• If you experienced a “cap” on the wick, just cut it off. It is a frequent phenomenon in soy wax candles.
• Allow soy wax candles to burn all the way across to the edge of the container the first time you burn it before putting it out. This ensures that your soy candle does not “tunnel” as it burns, leaving wax along the sides of the container.
• If you have noticed that flame turns to one side, extinguish the candle, but before the wax is not stagnated, push the wick to opposite direction.
• It is not recommended to burn the candle more than 4 hours. It is better to extinguish the candle, to let it cool and before burning it again to trim the wick.
• Before burning the candle one more time, let the wax to stagnate
• All candles are handmade and their ingredients could be distributed in different way in candles. Due to natural ingredients, wax could get different shades. Temperature changes, transport conditions could cause air spaces, cracks – it is natural in soy wax candles.